When does registration for Resuscitation 2022 close?
You can register for Resuscitation 2022 until 16 June 2022 for the on-site congress, and until 17 June 2022 for the online congress.
Normal registration for on-site participation is possible until 12 May 2022. After 12 May, you will pay the last-minute fee.
Please note that payment by bank transfer is no longer possible after 12 May. Only payment via credit card will be accepted.
How do I convert my registration to online/in-person?
You can convert from in-person registration to online registration and vice versa at any point. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Log into your CoSy account;
- Select Congress/Webinar Registration in the menu on the left;
- Cancel your existing registration;
- When you cancel your registration, you will be asked if you would like a voucher for the sum you already paid.
- If you wish to convert your in-person registration to online registration: select 'no'. The money will be refunded.
- If you wish to convert your online registration to in-person registration: select 'yes'. You will receive a voucher, which you can then use towards your new registration.
- You can now register again for Resuscitation 2022! If you received a voucher, you can apply it for your new registration.
Can I pay for a group/multiple participants?
Group registrations are unfortunately no longer possible. If you or your institution do wish to pay for multiple people (employees, students, ...) this can be done as follows:
- Each participant must have or create an account in CoSy. Access to the congress platform is linked to this account, and participants will also receive their CME credits on the email address listed in their account.
- When registering, participants will need to fill in a billing address. Please provide the people you wish to pay for with the address of your institution.
- Once registered, the invoice for the registration will be sent to you instead of the participant, allowing you to pay for multiple people.
I was selected to present my abstract. Do I need to come to Antwerp?
If you were selected to be part of the Best of the Best, Young Investigator Award or oral free paper presentations, you can present either in-person or virtually. While we would love to see you in Antwerp, your presence is not required.
If your abstract was selected to be presented as an e-poster, we require at least one author of the abstract to be present in Antwerp. If this is not the main author, please let us know who will be presenting instead.
If you are unsure which category you were selected for, let us know! We will be happy to answer your questions.
Will I earn CME credits by attending Resuscitation 2022?
The Resuscitation 2022, Antwerp, Belgium, 16/06/2022-17/06/2022 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 10 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
There is a difference between the programme in the app and in the programme booklet. Which version is correct?
When you see differences between the programme as listed in the app and in the programme booklet, the version in the app is the correct one.
You can also use the app to ask questions to our panelists, or access the congress platform, by choosing the session you want and going to 'resources'.
When and where does the social event take place?
The social event takes place on 16 June. Everybody is welcome from 19:00-23:00,and there will be dinner and an open bar until 21:30. After 21:00 we work with the sale of vouchers. Around 21:00, you can also enjoy a lovely evening walk through the zoo.
Room with a Zoo: Marble Hall
Access through the main entrance of the zoo
Koningin Astridplein 18